Friday, December 24, 2010

Tata Indicom Slow speed at 12:30 pm




Edited on Jan 2, 2011......

Tested the speed and effectiveness of the connection. I tested my connection on www.pingtest.net @ 12:54 a.m. The result is as shown




The details of GRADE can be seen here: http://www.pingtest.net/learn.php#grade

So, in case the things does not get resolved in a few days, I would surrender the connection and will take airtel 3G or broadband.

Adding one more screenshot @ 01:15 a.m.

7 comments:

Tata Indicom said...

Dear Mr.Mayank

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Unknown said...

Dear Tata,

The above response can be seen by me as follows:

1. Its posted so that whosoever looks this low speed screenshots should not directly reject the Photon+
2. A sincere approach to rectify the issue that is pending for so long

I'll today give you the connection details today and will try to keep posting the progress.
I'll try to put each and every minute details of the things that would be done for the resolution of the issue.

Regards,
Mayank

Unknown said...

Regarding slow speeds of TATA photon+ (Phone no. 9243418846)
Reply |Mayank Joshi to Customer.care
show details 10:50 PM (0 minutes ago)

fromMayank Joshi
toCustomer.care@tatatel.co.in

dateSat, Dec 25, 2010 at 10:50 PM
subjectRegarding slow speeds of TATA photon+ (Phone no. 9243418846)
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 10:50 PM (0 minutes ago)

Dear Sir,

This is to bring to your notice the slow speeds that I'm getting from TATA Photon+.
The slow speed that I'm facing is usually after 8 p.m. (My maximum use of Internet is after 8:00 pm)

I've already raised a complaint against this. The complaint was closed without asking for my feedback. (It also had a long story)

Well, simply speaking I cannot watch online streaming videos. I tested on youtube, yahoo, metacafe, dailymotion.
Please look into the matter and come up with a solution.

Kindly let me know in case anything else is required from my side.

Regards,
Mayank

Unknown said...

I got 4-5 calls asking about the issue. On one of the calls it was told that somebody from TATA would visit my place to check the speed.
One of them asked if the speed is fine or not. I told her its worse as compared to usual. On that she asked me if she could close the complaint.
Well, it is decided that someone will visit my place at 11:00 am on January 1 2011 to rectify the issue or something related to that. Lets see how it goes

Tata Indicom said...

Dear Mr.Mayank

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have confirmed from our technical team that as you have given an appointment on 1-Jan-2011, our junior engineer will visit you tomorrow and rectify the issue.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Indicom.

Unknown said...

I received 6-7 calls regarding the issue I'm facing. I've been told that somebody will visit my place to check the issue and rectify it. It was told to me that a passive antenna will be installed at my place which would not be wireless. This looks a wonderful approach from TATA's side and I hope this would help in solving the speed issue.

Unknown said...

Regarding passive antenna there has been no further communication. Not even a single phone call :(

A technician although called me up and told me there was some network problem at near Domlur side which has been fixed and speed should be fine now.

He'll get back to me in 2 days.