Heii bhaddy!!!! ("Hey buddy" for normal human)...
This is one of the ways of greeting.
He is neither an American nor a British nor any other whose mother-tongue is English.
He is one of my friends (I've many more friends like that) who's dream is to be an American or a Britsh or anybody but not an Indian.
Well, it seems he's got some inferiority complex because he can't speak english in a way an American speaks (That is why Heii bhaddy!!!, seems just to hide indian accent of English).
I've seen people who neither can speak hindi well, nor their regional language nor correct english. Moreover, the little English they speak to show off is either full of incorrect grammer or wrong pronunciations (Excuse me for my grammer, I'm blogging :-) ). Name a category into which these personalities who are "good for nothing and show attitude for anything"(Excuses!!!) can be put into.
Sometimes I feel that money is the reason for this attitude. Money before maturity. More money than capability... These DAs (I've named a category) then look down upon people having less money (I mean rikshaw puller etc). These DAs start feeling themselves like Americans. They think money has given them right to waste energy (electricity/water etc) as they are capable of paying the monthly bill. These DAs think like money has given them right to insult or yell at a person at your service.
These DAs start thinking like they are God as they give Rs 600 to their maid for washing their dirty clothes, cleaning their stinking kitchen and sweeping their 3BHK big house. Here they forget that an American do everything himself. Washing clothes, cleaning his home and driving to his office/home. No matter its a washing machine he has or a utensil cleaner, but he's not dependent on anybody, unlike these frustrated DAs who keep yelling at the person who does everything for them
To be edited and continued...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment